What could be better than a Liberator product to help ring in the new year? This adorable heart-shaped piece of sex furniture is a limited-edition shape from Liberator and brand spankin’ new! Seriously, I don’t even have one of these yet.
Since I haven’t had the chance to use or review the Liberator Heart Wedge I will direct your attention to three reviews of it: Mistress Kay, Rayne, and True Pleasures. I encourage you to read them to get a good idea about the product that you can’t just get from the product page.
If you’re not familiar with Liberator themselves, they are an awesome USA-based company that makes shapes (position aids) and sex furniture from small (like the Heart Wedge) to large (like the Esse or Zeppelin). I’ve reviewed a few of their products in the past and look forward to more in the future. They make high quality products that really do work and work for people of all body types (I used mine successfully when I was over 300lbs!).
If all of that has convinced you that you need one of these (and why wouldn’t it?) be sure to follow the guidelines and enter to win! Also, if you’re interested in my giveaway you might be interested that the aforementioned Rayne is giving away a Liberator Wedge/Ramp Combo.
- You must be 18+ to enter01.
- The email address you comment with must be valid, otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
- All entries must be submitted by January 1st, 2011 @ 12:01 am!
- Winners will be picked through random number generator.
- The winner must have an address in the continental US for Liberator to ship to02.
How to Enter: Mandatory Entry
- Comment on this entry with any of the following [maximum 1 entry]
- A toy you would like for me to review (that I haven’t already).
- A topic/guide/how-to you would like me to write about.
- Your favorite toy and why you love it so.
- How you are spending New Years Eve.
How to Enter: Additional Entries
- Comment on any of my reviews with an interesting and/or thoughtful comment (those writing “good review!” or any variation thereof will not be counted. Personal opinion, critiques, etc. are more than welcome). In order for this to count as an entry add “I want to win the Heart Wedge” or something similar at the end of your comment03 [unlimited entries, one per comment]
- Tweet about it up to 10 [ten] times making sure to include @ScarletLotus in the tweet as well as the short URL to this entry http://scarletlot.us/hw Examples:
- “I want to win a @Liberator Heart Wedge from @ScarletLotus! Enter here: http://scarletlot.us/hw”
- or “To celebrate the New Year @ScarletLotus is giving away a @Liberator Heart Wedge! Enter here: http://scarletlot.us/hw”
or anything else you come up with. [1 entry per tweet, maximum ten entries]
- Blog about it making sure to link to this post (of course) and then comment or email me with the link. Only one blog entry will be counted. [3 entries]
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed or email updates then comment and let me know you have done so or if you’re already subscribed. [1 entry]
- Add one of my banners to your blog, a Wanton Lotus banner is mandatory, bonus entries for Purveyor of Pleasure and Pleasurists. Let me know if you want a different/custom size and I would be happy to make one. [1 entry per banner, maximum three entries]