Although I had heard about the Wahl from other bloggers I trust as being an amazingly awesome vibrator I had my doubts. I’ve tried quite a few massager-style vibrators before and I just figured it would be another Hitachi and in no way match or outweigh my love for my Fairy Mini Mini, but I was wrong. While it’s somewhat similar the sensation is different.
Wahl is like a clitoral jackhammer. It’s deep and throbby and amazing. Like a lot of other massager vibes it has two speeds: gentle intensity, and omgholyfuckthatsgood. The second and higher setting gets me off in about 30 seconds. It’s powerful, unrelenting, and did I mention it’s amazing?
It actually feels to me like Wahl’s sensations are more similar to the oscillations of Eroscillator than the vibrations of other massager-style vibrators, only with more power. They’re not exactly the same by any means, but there seems to be a bit of back-and-forth movement with Wahl just like with Eroscillator. This could be my imagination, but it’s my experience. I would almost go so far as to say Wahl is better than my precious Eroscillator. Almost. However, when price is taken into consideration Wahl wins hands down since it’s far less expensive. This means you should get one.
Since it’s an “all-body massager” it comes with eight attachments for various parts of the body. Of course this means I’ve used them all on my clit and I’ve also used these on some of the intended body parts. The Wahl also rocks as a back massager. Win.
I had a difficult time with some of these the first time I tried to put them each on the Wahl. They are quite stiff and so is the little shaft you insert them onto and mine seemed to be just a little smaller than that shaft. Probably good for them not falling off, but irritating at first. They’ve since mellowed out a bit and are not so much a problem.
Clockwise from 12 o’clock (the one with multiple little spikes).
- Scalp “Acupressure points stimulate blood flow and massage the scalp.” – Amazing on what it’s made for: the scalp, but not so great other places. It’s okay on sensitive bits like nipples and I’ve used it on my clit but it’s just not all that exciting. The little
- Knuckle & Joints “Triangular shape to get into knuckles and joints.” – I really like this one, easy to use either the point of the triangle or one of the sides. It slips easily between my labia and nestles against my clit. Lovely.
- Spot Application “Pin-point massage.” – Excellent. Amazing. Perfect for clit stimulation. This is my favorite, hands-down. It’s exactly what it says, pin-point massage that gets right against my clit and rocks it like a fucking jackhammer. That might sound painful, but it’s awesome. I love it.
- Deep Muscle “Digs deep to reach those tight knots and helps to relieve pain.” – Deep indeed! Super deep and throbby, excellent on the clit. I thought the circles on the sides would be weird and get in the way or something but they don’t. This is somewhat similar to Spot Application but wider, which makes for a different sensation, vibrating my labia as well instead of just my clit.
- General Body “All-over soothing.” – Excellent for nipples, I wish it could cup the clit the way I envision it should but it doesn’t. It’s nice, but not great.
- Muscle Kneading “Stimulates blood circulation.” – Ooh, ahh, yes. I love this one as well, though I was wary of it at first it has grown in my love. It’s tied with Deep Muscle as my 2nd favorite, as it’s just as deep and wonderful.
- Facial “A smooth surface for a gentle massage to the face.” – Kind of similar to General Body. It’s wide and only slightly concave. The wideness and flatness of it is a little peculiar and I definitely prefer other attachments on my clit, but it’s nice on other places.
Name: Wahl All-Body Massager
Power: AC Adapter.
Material: Plastic (handle) PVC (attachments)
Length: 8 inches.
Width: Around 4 1/2 inches from back to end of attachment, handle approximately 1 1/4 inches wide.
Lube: Any! Water-, oil-, or silicone-based lube.
Care: Toy cleaner, anti-bacterial soap & water.